MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

what does the future hold now?, page-49

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    MUMBLY

I WAS SPEWING AT THE PROGRESS OR LACK OF.... FROM THE COMPANY OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS

but when the politics came in the powerlessness took me over

a cricket game using any set of rules that weren't those of cricket

and the mis informed and mal informed got on a roll orchestrated by A R .... the classically "self righteous indignant" ... ( I have 2 friends like this in fact over CSG - it means so much to them emotionally!!) )

and I voted for baird... in my electorate...

one thing tho.... more than ever the buckling under of the liberal pollies to the "social licence" required by the characters in the video clip recently... the alleged representatives of the community ... who are anything but..
    I know those types from my experiences in bellingen and mullimbimby ... blow ins... the disaffected... looking for solace not work..

anyway back to the buckling under... as written i9n a wonderful book called

IRON JOHN - A BOOK ABOUT MEN...BY ROBERT BLY

OUR pollies have spines of copper conducting everybodies pains thru to the earth --- the empathic, the sympathetic, the nice guys ( whatever the price)

rather they should have spines of IRON prepared to withstand the buffeting of disagreement and dissent

our pollies are looking after themselves and the next election... rather than stand like real men , make their decisions and stick by their beliefs and act accordingly and die by that sword if need be! But they will "die" with honour and pride cause they stood for what was right NOT for what was popular !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17424936 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6127064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.