IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

what does the future hold?

1. 2,986 Posts.
    The way I see it, several people/parties must be chewing over what to do about IOH. First I guess must be the Stokes camp - privatise / fund & develop autonomously / JV with neighbours other that RIO ie FMG or BHP or do nothing until the dust settles other than keep proving up the resource content, Said neighbours must be doing the numbers to see what adding significant deposits on adjoining tenaments does to the bottom line especially now that resource companies will be trying to get the valuations of their 'existing' holdings & infrastructure up as high as possible as the new base from which the 'new resource tax' will operate from, Throw into the mix offshore interests to our north who may desire large deposits of key resources. Which ever way you look at it, the current share price is a total joke & doesn't reflect the true value of what we have. London to a brick Mr Stokes would require a significant premium to vest control of this sleeping beauty to another party. The latest broker report issued on 29 june marked it down from &3.50 to $2.65 after factoring in the now dead RSPT, I'd wager that the Stokes camp would want well north of $3.50 to hand over their script. Put simply, this stock is currently on sale at at least a minimum 50% discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.