TTT 1.11% 9.1¢ titomic limited

I disagree, TTT do have a great product, but it will take some...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I disagree, TTT do have a great product, but it will take some considerable time to break into the market. These things never move quickly, no matter how good a product is. Companies will be locked into multi-year contracts, eg just look at the MOU, TTT had with Trek, where did that go? No where, and why? You are basically asking a company and their customers to move from carbon fibre bike frames over to titanium bike frames. By the way titanium bikes have never been able to out perform carbon fibre bikes to date, even though the TTT product shows it is 20% stronger, 20% lighter and a lot faster to make.

This will be the same problem TTT is faced with across all industries that currently use a product that is embedded in the market, works and makes money. It's a big ask to completely change over to something new, especially when, what is in place is doing a good job anyway.

It is going to take years for TTT to break into any market. It won't be a case of scoop what you can now. This is not like Cochlear ear where they created something completely new and had the monopoly from the start. TTT are basically asking companies to move from one type of material to another. Yes, the move will be good, but it will just take a long time to change the way people think and operate.

All IMO of course. Happy to stay on the side lines for now, as I expect this one to be a slow burn for quite some time yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $91.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 10.0¢ 9.1¢ $244.8K 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54943 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 7392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ 2049777
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.