TTT 3.45% 14.0¢ titomic limited

I feel your excitement @Annesaze and for below reasons...

1. 2,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    I feel your excitement @Annesaze and for below reasons justifiably so....
    If I'm slightly out with accuracy my apologies..is quite clear in the Feb Update.... I know I'm being a parrot..!!

There has been substantial progress made since the June 2019 Investor Update.
    Aside from 2019 product trials which we are in the dark about (12th time) we can add the following

1/ 25.5M sales of 2 x TKF Systems
    2/ 20M Capital Raise
    3/ Parts sent to Formula 1 Racing Team for testing/validation.
    4/ Nuclear Toxic Waste Management- sealed containers for which I think has the obvious potential.
    5/ Tooling- delivered parts which have been tested and validated- PO issued and completed first full scale tool to Defense customer- future orders 100/year at up to $150K/tool.
    6/ Boeing- Received PO last year for Aircraft parts- sent more smaller parts for validation.
    7/ Aerospace- as with Boeing- TTT acknowledge long term stance 3-5Y to commercialization and quote potential for parts up to $4M each at 3/day...ouch
    8/ Delivered parts to Defense Primes in US- justifies setting up US Bureau- one major US Defense Prime scoping 5 Projects- focusing on Large Scale Parts >2m in length with validation and waiting on PO's to flow through.
    9/ Space- Titanael Miller busy with 5 Projects plus Gilmour Space where SOW and PO's expected shortly. Lots of interest among Global companies for sales opportunities- Fuel Tanks, Rocket Nozzles, Exhaust Systems. Final stages of scoping several projects.

Few Goals to be kicked in 2020 I would say
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 07/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $223.1K 1.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 370296 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.