SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I agree buddy. jlo has been a rock on this forum and provided...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I agree buddy. jlo has been a rock on this forum and provided invaluable insight to many to my mind is a valued ontrutive good thinker. I have had my spats with him in the early days as I have have with many others and you know who you are. He ex.ibsites a solid mind and a sensibility that almost warrants a journalistic style

He has pissed off many but his true nature is honest debate. I for one respect this dude and has only ever done good fro the forum(even tough he lost it for a bit) Maybe vice president but he is good for the forum and i treat him like a brother. I know there is is a lot of of newbies and at the end of the day I am hard bast@rd as I have been in the the investment industry for decades. I'm only asking new omers to respect the indtidusty please be kind to one another ND PLEASE RESPECT jk WHO CREATED THIS BUSINESS OUT OF NOTHING TO HELP THE WORLD with AML, and this can onlt be a good thing. Let's find respect and honesty and get behind a business that couls only do good in the in (sorry for the caps i hit the wrong button not going back to hane it noe)

glta

btw
    2 bucks by xmas

Take care and good will.

and tradie the gg's are back on this year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.