EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

What gives is EWC's phenomenal inability to show even the...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What gives is EWC's phenomenal inability to show even the slightest level of competence when it comes to investor relations.

They manage to keep what is hopefully a great story so under wraps that it remains a complete mystery to the markets. What should be a good sound investment based on a profitable business with a great growth story is instead seen as a punt.

I have banged on about this before - several times - if you want to get this sorted, stop posting here and use the time to email EWC and lobby for a competent Investor Relations strategy.

Their email address is [email protected] - address your email to Brian Allen AND Stewart Elliot.

We have to get off our collective arses and get this issue sorted. I can tell you what will happen again soon - there will be some news of some sort, the share price will rally and then it will drift back again on the back of deathly silence and we will be having the same conversations all over again.

We are an absolute sitter for manipulators.

I doubt many will act but even if half a dozen of us push the send button we might get something going. I am about to send my 4th email on this matter but alone I have no show at all of driving any change - I have had responses in the past suggesting that they will raise it but that is clearly a load of bull.

Let me know fi you agree and more importantly if you are prepared to spend 10 minutes defending your position by taking some positive action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.