GLY 0.00% 17.0¢ glory resources limited

djdutts, sorry it has taken so long to answer your previous...

1. 280 Posts.

djdutts, sorry it has taken so long to answer your previous posts, but I thought by this time you would have all the details you have been seeking.

First of all, my interest in GLY is because I am a S/H of Cape Lambert Resources (CFE)who are in the process of selling to Glory the Sappes (Sapes) gold mine in Greece.

To enable Glory to buy Sappes, Eldorado Gold is coming in as a cornerstone investor to GLY and after the impending Capital Raising will own 19.9% of Glory.

In the Australian Financial Review page 54 of 4/11/11 by Luke Forrestal it is stated -Canada's Eldorada Gold is to be a cornerstone investor in Glory Resources.This will assist the Australian miner in it's efforts to acquire the Sapes gold project in Greece, which costs seven times Glory's market value.
    It must raise $A36.5 million or more to finance the acquisition. Eldorado will take part in Glory's capital raising and secure a 19.9% stake in the company.

As you can see, my interest in this matter is purely selfish! GLY ASX announcements give more details
    Good Luck to all GLY holders- if I had some spare cash I would be taking a punt on this too!...Lormac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.