TZL 0.00% 2.6¢ tz limited

what does tzl do?, page-16

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Writer, Tks for your response, which I believe helps move this forum away from hysteria and in a direction of rational debate.

I agree wholeheartedly that the Board & executive team (and let's not forget the long-suffering worker-bees in Chicago & Sydney) have done an outstanding job in resurrecting the company from its very near-death experience. However, IMO they have all been very well rewarded for this achievement.

I also agree that the past is the past, and we must now move on. But there is no escaping the fact that we are bruised and battered, and looking for exemplary performance and squeaky-clean conduct from the directors & executives moving forward. Therefore I think it is fair to ask questions such as:

1. Does the company have a detailed, fully budgeted business plan to back up the high-level overview given at the AGM - and if so, is it prepared to share commercially non-sensitive elements with shareholders, to build their confidence that investing in the rights issue is worthwhile?

2. Is the total pay bill for directors and executives affordable, and reasonable for a company of TZ's market cap, net asset backing & turnover - and in balance with their contributions to TZ's objectives? (IMO Mark Shwartz runs PDT autonomously, so its turnover should be subtracted when calculating TZL's executive remuneration as a percentage of turnover.

3. Will TZL publish a clear set of targets for the year; and will individuals step up and take credit for achieving them, and conversely accept liability for failing to do so?

4. Are all initiatives involving significant expenditure backed up by sound business plan, which demonstrates worthwhile potential for return on investment. Eg what will the Canadian and European initiatives cost, and what is the expected return on investment? Do the participants have skin in the game?

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the drift.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184050 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 160679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.