ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

What does WE stand for?, page-8

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Well let’s see how your big tip is going WE and compare with ICG

This post below was one I wrote last year. At that time your tip was VIC and it had a similar market cap to ICG.
    You were giving advice to Kiwi Boy and others about jockeys and horses. When your jockey has dropped his whip.
    Let’s take a glance now.

VIC market cap is now 13 million ( curtesy of HC)
    ICG market is now 46 million. ( curtesy of HC)

Also in your bragging post the other week about trading ICG from 8.8 cents , ICG never traded at 8.8 cents in that week.

And to recap my post it is below

You are an interesting poster on the ICG threads

I note you like the tenements that Inca hold but are negative on its BOD, cash position and share price. You continually raise these issues on the Inca thread and have continually brought them into discussion. In this post your final comment is...... SP speaks for itself

I see that you also post on Victoria Mines are very bullish and are a cheerleader on their thread. So let's compare ICG and VIC
    Both have a bid/ask spread of .001 .002

Looking at their both their last quarterly cash reports their total available funding reported are
    IICG $1,485,000
    VIC $1,052,000
    Showing ICG has more cash although there certainly will be a call for more shortly.
    Vic are in the midst of raising more funds right now.
    Both have very low market capitalisation in the $5,000,000 range
    Both are in junior exploration. As you know ICG have excellent tenements in Australia and recently released an outstanding report for Riqueza.
    VIC have Malamute, Copper mountain, and due diligence on Coogee

Interesting how your view is mixed.
    Your responses are also mixed and contrasting

In your response to Lockitt on 10/02/20 post 42838408 you state you have no ulterior motive and 13/02/20 post 42912058 you state you are not involved with any other company.
    On 27/06/20 you state you work for someone who wants Incas assets in a fire sale.
    In your response to Kalenn on 27/06/20 you say you have no business experience or acumen.
    On the 14/02/20 post 45490368 in response to Grub , you say you have been in business over many years.

You have got stuck into ICG suggesting they should be applying for drill permits when they were in no position to be able to do so. You should now be aware that obtaining permits in Peru requires exact drill hole coordinates. ICG can only now start the application being in receipt of such information.
    You made a song and dance about the quarterly cash flow Appendix B.Despite suggesting you were well aware of how to read and understand it a director had to post and correct you and explain how to interpret it.

Good luck with VIC and I would hope that you will buy a few shares in ICG when you feel the time is right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.