TMX 0.00% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

"what does wells and tomich do to earn $429k pa"...well its not...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "what does wells and tomich do to earn $429k pa"
    ...well its not replying to shareholders emails thats for sure.
    im still friggin waiting, maybe once the drilling results actually come out, huh!

"I don't mind losing money from negative drilling results but I object to losing money from inaction and paying low achievers."
    ... could not agree more! where are these guys? come on, every stock i have bar this one has moved over 100%, at the least, within the last 3 or 6 months (must add, some had been as recovering from a loss), but at least if i had averaged down or decided to sell, at least i knew what the hell was going on, and was able to make a more educated decision.

I posed the question to Keith.., since you keep going to SH's asking for funds to continue operations over the recent past ( and warned u will again soon), then could he give me some sort of reason why would any existing or potential new SH's do so, given the lack of some sort of reasonable and expect progress (-ive or +ive).

going by the title of this thread, well looks like i have a clue to my answer. I dont have a big holding(thankfully), but Keith if by any chance u meander across this forum between your jetsetting or inferior lattes, then dont you think it would be imperative to keep us, the owners informed. (In regards to a simple response to an email, I dont ask much, but when i do i expect to get it, because i know its within reason).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.029K 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3300929 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10357881 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.