What does woke mean?, page-119

1. 29,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Did I say it was a radical idea?

I believe that I suggested that the citizens of that country wouldn’t accept any significant change to their gun laws and that there’s no way that their gun laws will change.

By the way, you should know (after 18k plus of posts) that trying to draw separate topics into a discussion is “poor form”.

The difference between the USA and Oz is as simple as it is totally different.

Australia was built on a penal colony and the USA was built on a bunch of religious nutbags who wanted to build a utopia were their nutbag beliefs wouldn’t be shown to be Whacko and ridiculed.

They are still struggling to get over their religious persecution in fact, they’re even bigger nutbags now than when the local indigenous types saved them from starving with their gifts of Turkeys.

The reason why Trump got the job of Potus was because the yanks deserved him just as they deserve Sleepy Joe.

It’s not only the Awakened who now realise that Trump wasn’t as bad as first thought, lots of people inside and out of the USA are now begging to understand just how big a mistake it was to give Sleepy the gig.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.