SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

what dog is this??

1. 1,859 Posts.
    What breed of dog have we got?

Greyhound, maybe, … has threatened some good runs but so far it hasn’t left the starters box.

Cocker spaniel, well …. they are loveable, a few have fallen in love, me included, but is it biting the hand that feeds it?

The Boxer, tried a few times to get up into the heavier divisions but lets say it’s still in the Feather weight class, not too hard am I?

Dachshund, listed on the German Stock Exchange I believe!

German Sheppard, yeah I’m joking!! But it’s still listed.

Rottweiler, still joking

Pit-bull, hilarious, never

Beagle could be, still hunting for the elusive partner. All that barking we heard was leading us up the garden path. Still on the trail though, not sure if the scent has been lost.

Chow Chow, Pekingese, Shar Pei, all Chinese, falling away as a favoured breed. This suits me 100%

Jindo, a good hunter from Korea, being hunted I believe.

Pariah Dog, Indian breed..now this could be the surprise among the pack, similar to the Aussie Dingo……. Is this a sign, omen? Steel yourselves!

Sanshu, Japanese ……. Not likely

My favourites though were 2 dogs… the” Shih Tzu” & "ME" breeds The coming spring season offered so much, form looked good, plenty was written, hopes were high, then the head breeder left & the gate was open, the result .. these 2 got together to create the SHIHTZME DOG

Now before the faithful start barking , yapping, howling me down etc, this little play was in fun, or heaven forbid, make you smile and in no way should the form guide be considered advice to potential or existing breeders, please DYOR, my take on a dog may not be the same as your’s.

I do however think it’s about time the Company told us a little about the position the company is in re getting finance, this is dragging on far too long, I note some other posters are starting to appear cynical in their postings.

A good day to you all

Trad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.