PNV 0.41% $2.41 polynovo limited

What Dr John had to say

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Dr John Greenwood has said this on his Linkedin profile about the BARDA grant and the future of skin grafting as he sees it.

"Today saw the culmination of four years of submissions, meetings and negotiation when PolyNovo announced that the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority, part of the U.S. Government's Department of Health and Human Services had awarded a multi-million dollar contract designed to take the NovoSorb BTM through US multi centre trials, through an FDA PMA pathway and into the American marketplace for use in major deep burn injuries. This is the culmination of the past 10 years of my part in the development of this technology which, together with the upcoming completion of my bioreactor making mass Cultured Composite Skin production a reality, will truly make skin grafts obsolete!

Little bit on the burns trial in Adelaide, it seems a fourth patient has been recruited. This gives great confidence as to the outcome of the US and EU trials that are or will soon be in progress.

"I'm pleased to announce that (after 8 months), the fourth patient has been recruited into the study. Despite considerable medical issues, the BTM is behaving as expected and is already movable from the wound bed."

Also on BTM in surgically created wounds

"The BTM has now been implanted into 28 patients for free flap donor site reconstruction."

There are other comments, however this one sums up BTM pretty well

"The results are fantastic"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.38 $4.263M 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 30432 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 8889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.