GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

what else does sg have up his sleeve?

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    With all the fanfare about the details of the latest ann I thought it might be pertinent to take a step back and have a forest from the trees perspective at how our little OZzie O&G coy is doing.

- We have PB assets (on the brink of being fully tested and realised if not already).
    - Large coys are interested in a WI% J/V on our tenements. A project partner to 'accelerate' the horries. Highest bidder or best bidder? A good situation to be in, nigh a great situation to be in imo. A big SP catalyst.
    - 5% + no doubt another 5%WI in at EF with PIONEER a big coy that has proven O&G resources and capabilities. I wonder if the WI% was offered as a catalyst to a potential J/V (carrot bugs?)
    - We are looking at more PB acreage as it seems its back on. Where will the $$$ come from, hopefully SG sees it from the ground in substantial amounts. Also the flows and estimates already indicated are usually very very moderate so expect an increase imo.
    - On the side we have;
    * Bowtie which is almost at TVD and..
    * FP which is a side to all of this action but an asset none the less.

So there we are - we're taking full advantage of our main acreage asset, we are not a one trick pony and we are diversifying in key plays to our advantage. Contrary to the few on these threads that play down GGP management, I think SG and his team are doing a mighty job orchestrating what many believed here to be the next SSN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.