PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Latest trade war heading - “Chilean cherries have the largest...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Latest trade war heading - “Chilean cherries have the largest share in Chinese market, with better quality and lower price."

So, if Asia is playing at trade wars - what is stopping them hitting us more than they already have in Li uptake?
    They've already done this over the past three years- DYOR

Look after ourselves and diversify to India and anyone else is what I say.

Sure, we have an agreement with POSCO who is Korean and not in the trade war. What is our agreement again? to ship 80,000 tonnes per annum - right?. (we did this amount in December alone whoopdy doo)!

C'mon, PLS is not operating anywhere near capacity. What about the AJM acquisition and its stock piles? What about PLS stage 2?

Let's break it down to off take agreements shall we.

POSCO 80,000 dmt per annum
    Yibin Tianyi 75,000 dmt per annum
    Great wall 75,000 dmt per annum
    Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium 160,00 dmt per annum

Well we could do that in a month, if they required that amount! But, they currently have not!

The demand is coming though I have absolutely no doubt and when it does, PLS will be in a position to meet demand- but lets not get carried away to the point we have our necks stretched too thin is all I am saying.

Starting this thread to get serious feedback and figures BTW, a lot of this stuff gets lost in translation, emotion and hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.