CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

what else you could have done ..., page-7

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Jenny....know you must have bought yesterday but are you serious?

We are 14 days off the deadline. A 500 point drop on the DOW I doubt was factored in.

Not trying to down ramp but from what I can see now....Rufrano is letting people down gently "we cant say talks about the US malls will eventuate into a deal".

I think Neil may be right and CNP will put itself into voluntary administration until they work something out...sell some real estate or other...and this could take months...possibly more then 6 months when they get acceptable prices for their malls...when people start to spend again...predictions I hear are anywhere past 2nd Quarter 2009.

I seriously would consider your CNP positions now....if you are still holding you probably wouldn;t sell....but going into admin or a suspension can take many months...see MFS for example...9 months now.

If you need this money...get it out...if you dont...do what you like.

We say we cant see it getting any lower...but it can...it can get to Zero.

I dislike this CNP siutation as much as any holder and I dont hold anymore...but I hold a lot of MFS now OCV and got a lot tied up in it.

Time to do some serious thinking..dont expect a white knight or the market to turn up...expect the worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.