CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

what else you could have done ..., page-9

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thats what has me worried...the spill on effect of Lehman.

Goldman Sachs and others are said to be next.

What about the spill on effect then.

All this news that has just come out about the US not bailing out any more big company's like Lehman is going to bring a lot more to the surface and expose other company;s like Lehman that will go under.

Relating all this back to CNP.

Why would the US lending group to CNP increase the deadline to Dec 15th when the US is in shape like this and a company like Lehman and others can even get help?

I hate seeing people like us small fry end up in the pan.....we are all small...not insto's...not banks and cant really afford big hits to our accounts.

CNP's deadline is almost up. I have changed my mind and believe the US lenders wont extend and CNP will go into administration.

I also think it could go into a trading halt at any time.

For me this is the scariest thing. As we see with MFS....they still haven't come out of it for 9 months and I hate tieing money up like that when it could be worked elsewhere or even in the bank.

You guys know what to do....its all a personal thing...do whats best for yourself and dont rely on flase hope...no emotion..just the best financial decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.