PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Fair post ST.I base my assumptions on WEGs actions to date and...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Fair post ST.

I base my assumptions on WEGs actions to date and none of it has signalled a long term commitment to PLV or the projects from my perspective.

I see it that PLV/Shareholders have plenty to lose as where WEG can take a punt and walk away without too much pain if it all fails may be even a nice little profit.

Re remediation of Cockatoo is WEG on the hook for clean up or does it just sit with PLV? Even if shared i am sure the WEG shell company would come into effect and they would evaporate leaving PLV holding the can??

To me WEG has gotten a lot and given very little and therefore whilst i am sure they would be happy with a long term project a short to medium term one would also be just fine.

Once i see some ACTIONS that match a long term commitment happy to change my mind.

Sorry just very very very suspicious of WEG and general intentions. I note our previous CEO also seemed to not trust these guys – whats that say?? Tony would technically know these guys better than anyone including our new CEO? Wasn’t Tony mooted as the one guy with impeccable standards and ethics?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.