PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what else??, page-64

1. 4,327 Posts.

What is of concern is the perception (and I use that word knowingly) with PLV assets being under valued or....surprisingly devalued as we saw inparticular with Irvine.

We then approach Cockatoo and it is valued for peanuts as well.
    The result is that if PLV doesn't value it, then shareholders don't get rewarded for it, because on the surface its a clean up operation.
    Other companies come into the equation (or so we are told)and step back for whatever reasons..
    (maybe their legal teams and their Boards were actively doing due diligence and working together knowing that whilst the potential was there, the current associates were well and truly entrenched)

The above of course doesn't mean the other parties didn't see value there. It just points to the possibility that they saw real issues with the current business agreements in place that PLV tried so desperately to get out of...as evidenced with recent failures again to do so.

Lets not forget PLV was on the brink of collapse. This was clearly stated by PLV last year. Add the recent adminstrators coming in this year and we see a pattern.

So what is PLV doing right now to add value and confidence to shareholders and the market?

All this talk of underground IO at Cockatoo (the prospect and potential of that is great btw)with delayed/no drilling indicates the current PLV team are not focused or in a hurry to build value here....or repair the damage they did with earlier decisions.

The former MD (and this is no negative reflection on him at all re these comments) spoke of wanting to take initiative to get onto Cockatoo and drill it ASAP...what happened?
    PLV Couldn't locate a Rig? Or was that left till the last minute to locate one?
    Its not a good look is it?

If that is so, we have a major problem and again a perception of a relaxed attitude that doesn't take shareholders or their investments seriously enough.

As shareholders we have no idea what is going on here. Thats a concern as we should.
    And what are these new opportunities spoken of recently?
    Are they aligned to Cockatoo and the KIOH region and are they opportunities that bring near term benefits to long term and incredibly disappointed shareholders?

The opportunities PLV should be exploring (and they just might be doing that..how would we know?) should be aligned to near term value and close proximity to existing operations in the region. I can think of one. If PLV are serious about adding real value i'd suggest they look next door (as they well might be doing).

And if this means a merge/takeover etc so be it and get on with it.
    Shareholders want to see rewards for their patience, their time and money - not vague announcements and direction that treads water and devalues the company and the sentiment towards it further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.