PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

I support your sentiments, Winsomelose. A good time to look at...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I support your sentiments, Winsomelose.

A good time to look at facts. One, the share price rose on news of major shareholder (soph's) support for a fund raising but crashed spectacularly from it's 0.024c level to the 0.011-0.014 band it is in at present. Two, the share price has virtually no momentum, in terms of both volume and price movement.Three, a fund raising from other shareholders on the basis of a bonus issue at 0..02c with extras was made when the share price was substantially lower than the bonus price. You can wait for the wash-up announcement if you like but odds on it missed the fund raising target. Four, the Company issued a series of announcements at the time of the bonus issue that gave every indication they were not on top of the process.

A reasonable derivative from the facts is that a core of shareholders has been spooked by a major loss of confidence in the Company and this has led to the sell off already recorded. Until this confidence issue is rectified it is a matter for the rest of us to sit and wait if you're an optimist or sell and cut losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.35K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4562642 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.