what ever happened to greenpastures?, page-20

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    for ridge ,,,, re big al G'day Ridge,

I thought I'd best Email Big Al to ask him if he was dead or not.

And he isn't.

Here's his reply.

Hi Dub,

Just a few words as it is 1:46am and I should hit the sack as I am departing early tomorrow morning to avoid all the “mobile chicanes” (cars and trailers/caravans that move way toooo slow) out there. Yes I am on a new trusty steed….now a 1999 Honda VFR800 …..and heading out for the next week.

I will be travelling out to East Gippsland ( Croajingolong NP – night one), then up through the South Coast of NSW to Batemans Bay (staying the night somewhere in the middle – probably around Bermagui or Tuross heads). Then back inland to Canberra to visit a friend at ANU for a night. From here we head down to Cooma and Thredbo camping at Tom Groggin for the night on the banks of the Upper Murray. Then down to Tallangatta and south to Mt Beauty staying somewhere near Anglers Rest (ideally right next door to the Blue Duck Hotel...hehehe). From here go continue on down to Omeo, across to Dinner Plain, Mt Hotham, Bright and up to the top of Mt Buffalo for a night by Lake Catani. By this stage it is Thursday morning and I ride back down the mountain and down the valley to the Murray river heading downstream to Cobram where I shall veer north into NSW once again for four pleasant days at Tocumwal. Here I meet up with 3 friends for a few rounds of golf and a good motel bed after all the touring and camping! Sunday afternoon, after we have got another 18 holes in, I head on home straight down the Hume avoiding all the coppers along the way!

I shall write again once I return from my travels.

Have a happy Easter, take care and good night.

Warmest regards to all the old team at HC!!

Cheers

Al
    PS You may post or distribute if you like. No probs there.

bye.dub

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.