CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

what ever you do don't sell !!!, page-3

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi Mrs Peel

Yeah I got the 90 million oz from a Resourse Capital Research paper that looked at CCU on the 27th of Sep 2010. I think you can download the PDF from CCUs ASX announcements section. They have said that currently there's a 51 million oz resourse at Wonawinta and that they have other exploration targets with a conceptual resourse of another 40 million oz. It maybe that in the future we may get less than that but we could even find more. Also if we aren't taken over, we maybe able to buy other prospective ground or companies with all the cash this thing will generate.

$50 an oz is the minimum I see after manipulation is over. The only reason the price is still $30 is JP Morgan keep shorting the market but the regulators are giving them time to exit.

I try not to go with the flow being the contrarian I try to be. I take a view of the future and back myself in. Have bought heaps of these shares over the last few months. Just wish I didn't stay in IGR for so long and got into this around the 20 cents not 40 LOL.

On another note, I went to the Perth Mint 2 weeks ago for a look and there was a constant flow and steady line of people at the silver coin and bar section.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.