CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

what ever you do don't sell !!!, page-5

1. 129 Posts.
    Most US analysts are talking $50 for 2011 that are silver bulls. Others that are publicly running it down are usually Fed or other Banker spokesman that need the price to stay low to keep the dollar up and interest rates at bay. Also if interest rates go up 1% it increases the US debt burden by $140 Billion. If the silver and gold prices go up it also indicates inflation etc so they need to control / manipulate price.

It's a matter of how long can JPM go as a protected spieces by the US Fed dealing in a curency exchange with only a title called Silver.

JP Morgan can either go bust running their ponzi scheme because the SLV ETF is backed by nothing, very little physical silver, or are regulated properly by the CFTC where they enforce the much talked about position limits. Both would mean immediate revaluing of silver on the up side.

Nobody knows when things will change but they all say it will, so I'm still loading up on CCU. Haven't got physical yet cause I don't think the AU dollar is going to tank. I think CCU is a better bet for an Australian. But who knows, our currency might tank if there's a global currency collapse and I should have bought those silver coins I saw at the mint. Apparently the Commonwealth Bank has 80% of its loan book in housing market!!! How over exposed is that!! The NAB has 25%. Look out if we have a housing crash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.