CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

what ever you do don't sell !!!, page-7

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Graza agree generally. The question is whether the US$ can hang on. Watching gold and silver v economic news is fascinating. The Fed will do just about anything to keep those banks alive. I mean there are only a few left standing.They are all feeling the pinch. The courts are slowing down foreclosure rates..bad debts for banks. If JPM is that short on silver every slip of bad news will put pressure on. They get the price down and then the Chinese buy Ag with $US they are holding . Hysterically funny and tragic at the same time. I couldnt expect the Chinese to do anything different.
    So 2 variables to CCU------ its own fundamentals and world finance. Given the basic fundamentals it seems a better hedge than many other precious metal stocks. I just wish it could start producing asap so that it isnt so dependent on any sources of credit. As the US bond rates increase, credit will tighten everywhere, offset temporarily by release of paper. CCU should be producing again ASAP. Thats when it will skyrocket. Trouble is then we will be selling small parcels to buy food..dammit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.