What exactly do 'Righties' want?, page-172

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Extreme Left wingers can be reasoned with? so when they tell me we MUST have gender neutral bathrooms and to wear a man can wear dress and if i dont agree with that im a bigot/homophobic piece but junk they can be reasoned with?

I see extreme lefties like extreme right wing religious groups - no idea, not reasonable and get offend with anything that doesn't SUPPORT THEIR beliefs.

Im sorry but if you are a left winger and you think you're correct then you're 100% wrong in you're ideology - unless there is scientific facts to back up an argument (ie males and females are BIOLOGICALLY different due to X and Y Chromosomes then) everything else is a discussion.

And DW Right wingers have some insane shit they say that is refuted by science ie there stance on globe warming is f**k stupid - i have a masters degree and try to only deal in facts - when there are no facts then opinions come in to it ONLY THEN.

Feels have no place in rational debate and i find left wingers often use feelings and offending people as a cover for poorly constructed arguments - were as right wingers use religious beliefs and fear to push an agenda

Last edited by Pastry1: 01/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.