FMG 3.09% $17.34 fortescue ltd

What FMG's cheap borrowed $US could buy?, page-13

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hydrogen will be the future

I wholeheartedly agree with you, EV cars will be just a translational phase to hydrogen cars.

I never liked the man but he had vision for the future - Sir Joh's flights of fancy included hydrogen-powered cars and cancer-curing quacks like Milan Brych.

From an article on the web:

Well, have any of you ever heard of Stephen Horvath and his 1974 Ford Fairlane which was presented on Australian national television in 1979?
    Yes, I watched that presentation!
    Did you/do you know that he had a Patent on that system and it happens to be the most detailed, accurate and comprehensive patent I have ever laid my eyes on? (No, its not just my opinion!)

Did you/do you know about the 'Motor Manual' magazine carrying a six page article titled:
    “Limitless energy from HYDROGEN POWER” by Paul Harrington.?
    Yes, it was/is all about Stephen Horvath (a nuclear physicist, by the way) and his technology.
    There are pictures, diagrams and explanations.

The outstanding point to note WHY the demonstration was done with Hydrogen from a hydride tank in the boot instead of using the original, patented method which derives it from WATER!!
    Anyone with half a brain between their ears (instead of saw dust) would instantly know that he would NEVER be allowed to demonstrate it in its original form!!
    I still have that original magazine....

Radicool Views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.34
Change
0.520(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.51 $17.00 $309.6M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $17.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.35 28897 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.