No stupid snooker, I mean left wing press and open press are...

1. 3,439 Posts.
    No stupid snooker, I mean left wing press and open press are often synonymous, because the left feel obliged to publish all views including those of the right.

Whereas the right would never air left wing views because they are engaged in reality distortion and only want to hear their own views reinforced - like you do.

Haaretz which you call left wing is a case in point because a wide range of views can be heard and read there. Truth has a way of arising out of disparate opinion, but onesided opinion is propaganda, which you use in your daily crap hunts. Haaretz is in the honourable jewish liberal tradition, which you are the devoted enemy of. I don't expect all Haaretz articles to agree with me - that would be unlikely - any more than I expect all articles from The Age or Sydney Morning Herald to agree with me.

There are of course left wing propaganda outlets, but since the left has no primary power politics agenda at present, such left wing propaganda outlets are not influential.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.