CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

what gives with cer..., page-2

1. 1,190 Posts.
    The data seems to indicate that Orbis stopped buying CER in any large volume since the end of July. I haven't seen any big XTs go through and from watching the action, it doesn't look like any of the major instos are active.

Orbis could have backed off for a number of reasons. I suspect it's simply because they have bought enough rather than anything negative. After all, the own nearly 10% of the company; that's probably enought for their internal risk parameters. I doubt it has anything to do with price as they have bought at levels a lot higher than the current SP previously.

With the lid off, there is a good chance we will see CER being more accurately valued by the market over the coming weeks. I think we are starting to see the beginning of this already.

As I said in earlier posts, the number of CER shares available to trade is very low due to all of the sub holders and the Orbis activity. There will be some supply/demand factors in play which (theory suggests) should push the price up.

Looking forward to the full year results on 28/8 as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.