CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

what gives, page-22

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    kevjb - you are quite wrong "Temp I think if you know how most Government Departments are run (Extremely ineficiently with no idea at the best of times, even though they'd deny this) then most likely the problem will ly with them (DERM)."

Government depts are not trading enterprises. CEO's of private companies are sacked if revenues/profits don't go up. BUT private companies are singly focussed on the difference between revenue and expenditure.

Trading enterprises usually sack CEO's who reduce profits to consider the external costs of their smokestack emissions on children beyond the factory gate, or the effect of mono-geneline crops on native grass diversity etc, etc. Government departments attempt to manage the failures of private enterprise to maintain a livable environment and society.

Take mountaintop removal coal mining in West Virginia. Great cheap profitable coal mining system but crap for people/fish/biodiversity/carbon emissions/climate change away from the mine gate.

Watsh "Dune". The Harkonnen grey industrial nightmare planet is the outcome of unrestrained private enterprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.