CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

b_patterson I can see your point and there's some merit in what...

1. 980 Posts.
    b_patterson I can see your point and there's some merit in what you say and maybe I'm being somewhat facetious but I still maintain Governments and their Dept have and still are running as enterprises (I can think of several that still are and some that have been sold)and the ones that may not fall into this exact same category should still be just as accountable, lets face it they make huge amounts of money from these enterprises and their employees and why shouldn't they be accountable for their stuff ups of which there have been plenty, I don't know much about the goings on in Virginia but I do know what's been happening in Queensland and it's not got a great track record of late!
    Plenty of stuff ups that are plublic knowledge and plenty that the general public wouldn't be aware of!! (I won't go there)The waste of the taxpayers money is notorious and ongoing but who's sacked for this?!!

We're continually hearing about untrestrained and incompetent Government spending, Qld Health on 2 fronts are a couple that have cost the taxpayerss heaps and who's been accountable and lost their jobs over this? Probably not the people responsible I bet! I won't go on about this but I'm sure I could give you heaps of examples of unrestrained and corrupt Government deals and so on!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.