Excellent hocus. wish I'd heard the interview live. I can't...

1. 25,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Excellent hocus. wish I'd heard the interview live. I can't believe this was actually allowed to go to air!? I was starting to believe OZ was turning into a brain dead society where only the media driven 'truth' was the only truth acceptable. I bet there are plenty of complaints to mgt about the 'heresies' that have been allowed to go to air.
    I've been observing the exact same statements since they first appeared on the 'Sunday' program about 13 years ago.
    It obviously didn't make any diff. then but maybe now when people start to realize that this is actually going to cost 'them' something, maybe them should have a closer think. But maybe it's too late and the Genie is out of the bottle and there is too much money to be made by the Gorebul Warming brigade to stop it now. ( Just for the record, I am all for reducing fossil fuel dependence, but don't expect it from this gov't.) I have yet to see ANY serious attempt to introduce a truly innovative advance in alternative fuel technology. All I've seen so far is a propping - up of the existing emitters.
    But I guess the 'Spin' will convince the voters that things are working as promised. But, what was it that was promised anyway? Does anyone remember or care?
    I remember a time long ago when many of us 'free thinkers' couldn't wait to vote out an old fart and vote in a 'progessive' free thinker (Gough) in '72 and again in '75.
    Well, unfortunately, we were wrong, in spite of the old fellas' complaints. Just like global warming, it "sounded' right, but we were wrong! Just as it cost this nation heaps then, wrong thinking will again this time. But if that's what the people want, let 'em have it. Me, I will trade the credits just like Gore will, and hopefully I too will become rich because of some poor deceived people who stopped using their brains and gave their special Government permission to plunder their wallets. Good luck all you 'True Believers' hahaha!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.