"Your data is out of date"Data is either accurate or inaccurate,...

1. 3,816 Posts.
    "Your data is out of date"

Data is either accurate or inaccurate, Dave. It doesn't have a use by date. But I am more concerned by the recycling of bogus information.

"It does not account for the small drop in temperatures this decade."

The predictions are about long term trends, not short term variation. As I have said, if the trend changes in the absence of other factors(e.g. solar output), then so does my opinion of AGW.

"Also it does not explain why the greenhouse warming level of the upper atmosphere does not exist which alone provides strong evidence that there is no anthropogenic global warming."

If you are referring to the upper troposphere, then you are presenting bogus information to the forum.

http://www-das.uwyo.edu/~geerts/cwx/notes/chap15/future_gcm.html

"With regard to the upper troposphere, radiosonde and MSU data do not show any warming trend either. Critics of 'global warming' (6) interpret the observed absence of upper-tropospheric warming as evidence that climate models are flawed: GCMs forced by a doubled CO2 concentration show strong warming in the upper troposphere. They argue that the observed lack of warming (or slight cooling) is an indication of a negative water-vapour feedback. However, the results of Hansen et al (5), obtained with a model that has a strong positive water-vapour feedback and is driven by measured radiative forcings, are consistent with observed temperature change and indicate that ozone depletion has reduced tropopause warming. If this interpretation is correct, during the next 5-10 years, as ozone-depletion levels out and perhaps reverses, warming of the upper troposphere by well-mixed greenhouse gases should become apparent. The model results indicate good agreement with the observed strong cooling in the lower stratosphere (see MSU data above), which is a result of the greenhouse gas accumulation and, secondarily, of the decrease in stratospheric ozone"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.