IMM 2.34% 32.8¢ immutep limited

Good luck to LT holders. PRR is breaking new 52-week highs and...

1. 115 Posts.
    Good luck to LT holders. PRR is breaking new 52-week highs and it is rewarding to see this new highs.For those that think that PRR is gaining on no news might want to go back and read all the announcements this year. There has been some significant price sensitive news in the recent past but only to see price not move at all or move south. As a LT holder it has been frustrating at times to see very little upward movement on significant news. Day-traders have been crawling all over PRR for far too long.

I think the current sp movement (up) is more to do with; (1) serious investors getting onboard after watching on the sidelines. Sideline investors are getting convinced that PRR is ticking the right boxes along the way to eventual breakthrough, (2) friends, family and relatives of loved ones who have been and are victims to this dreadful disease might be realising that it is far better to support biotech researchers such as the PRR team that devote their lives looking for cure breakthroughs. I think the more these two groups get on board the better as it will not only help suffers enjoy life longer but reward those of us who support its development.

PRR will shortly be leaving behind those who are still on the fence and I think it is making reasonable ground to reach sp levels where it is will no longer be of interest to bulk of day-traders.

I will repeat my post in July 09, LT holders ignore daily movements in sp as we ain't there yet. Have a quite drink or two along the way and enjoy the fruits of your patience! We will either have a big payday or we lose every cent. I am more convinced it is the former as PRR & the team are ticking the right boxes and I have my fingers crossed that we will have minimal hassles along the way. Pls dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.8¢
Change
0.008(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.3¢ 32.0¢ $431.3K 1.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 103826 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 96978 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.