RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Thanks Jukes. Good article for the period we are in. Just a...

1. 359 Posts.
    Thanks Jukes. Good article for the period we are in. Just a general wrap of where we are and for newer holders or followers an explanation of the somewhat different attitude of the older or longer term holders who have those sentimental and 'noble' green reasons as you put it for wanting to be part of this story and see it come to full realisation.
    These are not the reasons that 'traders'buy into companies where the three major motivations are profit, profit and quick profit. This is not saying that the long term holders won't appreciate some reward for investment but their anxiety on this one is somewhat tempered.

The wonderful discussions on this thread have quietened somewhat. I know I am much quieter than in past days.
    Largely as the problems have moved to an area where I have less understanding, and value the contributions from the mining experienced engineers etc. to whom I am most grateful fot their knowledgable posts. Further, there is this "Well , whereto from here" fog surrounding us.
    The board and all the engineers, direct and contracted are pulling all the options together and should be getting nearer to deciding on the way forward and getting the wheels turning once again.

You are right when you say Jukes Information Evenings will need to provide the venue for detailing the path forward in a couple of weeks time with information to re-ignite investor enthusiasm.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $53 10.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2723078 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2490788 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.