RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

what going on with gdy, page-5

1. 16 Posts.
    I can appreciate that GDY has had significant problems of late re well casings, and everyone is frustrated with the delays this has caused. But GDY was just handed a $90mil grant, this is over 1/3 of their market cap!! Yet the share price has eased from low 90c to now mid 80s!?

So to repeat the title to this thread....what is going on with GDY??! Had the market simply already factored this substantial grant into GDY's share price? Or are GDY's problems bigger than just the dodgy well casings?

This company is well managed, has a good long term plan, and now lots of cash to continue despite its problems. There was always going to be hiccups along the way, this is all rather experimental stuff that they are doing! So they've had a major problem.....they've identified it, they can fix it, and they move on. Why aren't we seeing some upwards momentum in the sp again??

They've probably had their plans put back 12mths by casings issue, but it was only about 18mths ago that this stock was around $2. Yes, a lot has happened in that time, but with regard to their overall plan and goals of getting a power plant up and running they are much closer now and in a much stronger position in my opinion, both technically and financially.

Clearly I'm missing something though.....I'm interested in others thoughts. When will be see GDY's sp heading north again??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11.38K 5.700M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 71574924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 424615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.