As a long term substantial holder of this stock and...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    As a long term substantial holder of this stock and unfortunately an avid reader of this site
    I too am perplexed this lithium announcement has come out of the blue, one of my worries is that
    even though we hold the largest Graphite and Vanadium deposit in the world and Lithium is sending companies
    shares through the roof, we have stalled and have great uncertainty at this point.
    Having said that having been invested in shares for about 25 years I am 100% certain that the share price is manipulated
    at will. There are still three non binding MOU's for Ancuabe and according to previous announcements they could go binding
    this month, there seems to be a large inference that there will be a JV with Nicanda Hill and of course we still have the Balma
    deposits.
    I was there when the share price went from 10c to 80c, sold 1/4 of my shares at 59c but then bought back in from about 75c
    down to about 12c. I think my average is about 15c so I also am in a dilemma. My head tells me to vote no to the Lithium project
    my guts tell me to go with it, My guts are usually right!
    Everything Peter Canterbury has done thus far has been excellent as many posters agree so I can only conclude we wait for more
    information. Well done so far.
    Regards Simon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.