what g's up must come down, page-7

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    If people can not buy property they rent

And rents Never come down

So retarted Australians who have been worried about plastic bags and the environment for the last 6 years are winging they can not afford to buy a house Doh !!

All along Australia has been exporting $1 Billion worth of coal a week to India and China to burn in there power stations.

The Chinese must come here see woollies over packing in fact squashing 20 items into 1 plastic bag (to save said environment by only using 1 bag ) when infact what goes into land fill is 99.999999999999999 to infinity of said contents of plastic bag that has been brought from said supermarket.

They must think Australian are retarted

Suppose they think they could borrow money from overseas @ 1 % and come here buy houses and rent them to people who are preoccupied worrying about plastic bags.

This however might upset the Big 4 banks who want there profits up And flood the country with money

I suppose people who can afford to buy have to rent and rent never comes down

So next time your out shopping and you see some retard who says no I don't want a plastic bag I am doing my bit for the environment Thank them for sending the house prices up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.