"Im a lib supporter, so please list for me your thoughts on what...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    "Im a lib supporter, so please list for me your thoughts on what Labor has delivered without the aid of stimulus money"

Robbbbbbb

I'm a conservative as well, but in fairness, I have considered some of the "good" things that successive Labor governments have brought us.

Practically.....

Labor has put the issue of climate change on the agenda. That is a good thing.

Labor has put the issue of superannuation back on the agenda. Good thing once again.

Labor has put the importance of education on the agenda. Good thing.

Labor is a supporter of more discussion on equality and human rights. Good thing.

These are all good initiatives. I am a supporter of these. But, it's the manner in which they go about their governance, in a financially inefficient and wasteful way, that I have major issue with.

Also, Julia Gillard is no "leader" IMO. No life experience. Let's see how she holds up under the real pressure of a national crisis. She will have to defer to her "advisers", whoever they may be on a daily basis.

As for the NBN, that a previous poster stated that "everyone wanted", well, you should look no further than the take up rate in Tasmania, which is heavily subsidised, to ascertain if "everyone wants" it. It appears that they don't, even at a discounted price.

This Parliament won't go the distance anyway. New election in 2011.

cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.