what had labor done ex govt stimulus, page-4

1. 9,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    O.K. I live in NSW and they've delivered a 50% increase in my electricity bill and are further promising a 100% increase in the next two years, by inaction we here have horrendous traffic and public transport issues (Sydney) - that's Labor NSW.

Federally they have delivered nothing of benefit to the existing population except the acceptance of an inordinate amount of illegal refugees to the detriment of genuine applicants.Federally they continiue to follow a path of threatening the profitibility of mining cos' I invest in by threats of a MRRT and Carbon Tax.(cos. which super. instos. invest in also)

By defacto Labor Federally has also seen this Country being dictated to by a minority group of parliamentarians with the overall aim it seems to make Australia a real and active member of the thirld world, importing all foodstuffs after closing down the Murray/Darling Irrig.., stopping coal fired electricity generation... but wait, there is something positive....

At my local School the BER revolution came to visit and demolished two existing 1960's school rooms which housed two classes of about 35 kids and replaced them with two school rooms which house 35 kids - a steal at $1.5m, only trouble is the old ones had air con.-- the P&C is starting to run a fund raiser next week to air con. the new ones.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.