EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

What happen EUR?, page-62

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Amateur? That’s a bit condescending and harsh imo.

Making money should be the primary focus when investing in a stock, but each will have their own motives and perceptions of risk.

Mine is maximal growth and very high risk. But each to their own.

I have little time for those who boast and brag about profits made. I did okay out of PLS when I bought them for 30c several years ago and sold them for about a dollar.

But nobody cares.

At $4.44 PLS doesn’t represent maximal growth for me. A quality stock no question and am certain it will go higher, but at its current price it’s a no from me.

Nothing amateur about that, just doesn’t meet my criteria for investing… .anymore.

On the contrary, EUR at 7c and a miserly market cap offers enormous growth potential. Given its location, potential of Nasdaq listing, further upgrades, DFS and hydroxide plant ( which PLS don’t have), EUR have the potential to surpass many of its peers.

I’m tipping it will and a min 5-10 year hold for mine. Others may have a shorter vision and that’s fine.

Agree with all your sentiments on EUR, but maybe leave the judgemental comments re PLS out of it please?

They are well into their race for mine…

EUR is only starting theirs.

Last edited by Ddog157: 17/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.