EUR 7.50% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

What happen EUR?, page-7

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    It's due to RBA rate hikes. Small caps (riskiest assets) are first to shed down in any portfolio. EUR, amongst many others are impacted by traders - it is currently a traders market due to volatility and they profit from the fluctuations... but I can see there's really not much activity happening on EUR (on the market) - when fund managers buy or sell, it's in the hundreds of thousands if not millions of shares and EUR can barely make 3M shares traded in a day.

Dr Lowe is currently being grilled by the Senate. Everything he utters impacts the market eg. "I don't think we're at the peak yet but how far we have to go up, I don't know". Financial forecasts are months in advance, so what he says materially changes people's forecasts

In my view, inflation and interest rate hikes will be more certain to ease up next month as the impact of these hikes were not really being felt by the economy until January, so February data, as per forecast report I've got, is that CPI increases will highly likely see easing, and unemployment may tick up a notch, which would good signs for the market to rally back again.

Personally, I don't pay attention to every day changes of share price. Its the reaction to big ticket items that gets me looking. The number 1 of all of them I'm waiting for is the DFS- after all, it is the best due diligence report any mining company perform/provides, and a very expensive one too.
    Last edited by BRProject: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $51.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $51.69K 1.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 365012 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.