AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Losing Patience after a few weeks ??? If that is so I have no...

1. 215 Posts.
    Losing Patience after a few weeks ??? If that is so I have no sympathy.
    Many, including me, bought way back before the GFC at 20/30 cents on the strength of Mt Mulligan and watched them slide to 3 cents for a few years. But then nothing had changed except the silly court case and if we were confident in management as I was then we bought a lot more and waited and waited - that is patience. Then the options looked to be a good punt and I had a good go at them at a very cheap price confident that management would move to get them in the money and not quite understanding why they were not anyway, and willing to let them lapse if no good. Very fine margin of time to get into the money and then a panic by me to get the money in on time.
    That achieved and now I can sit comfortably and let things evolve.
    There was no mention of these sudden emerging deals with Energen, the Texas coal fields, the Baccus Marsh project until a very short time ago, and I was in only for Mt Mulligan which is just over the hill from me. These new deals have made me very happy.
    I also am waiting to see what other brilliant new deals this group of directors can pull off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.