AIM 8.97% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

what happend with ns hearing, page-2

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    If positive,no doubt we'll hear something early next week KTL.

Seems as though its been very much overshadowed by sentiment on the decline start but then there could have been speculative buying on the legal outcome interspersed with the inside news on the decline,which is why we saw so much volume last Friday/Monday week.

If NS arnt happy with what theyve talked over with Aim in the last month or so we'll probably get a relisting of the matter.One would think there would have had to have been some assurances given to NS on just how things will advance in the very near future re Perkoas financial developments if there was to be a withdrawn action from NS.

So if we do see the reinstigation of legals then imho the market will assume there has not been or will not be, enough happening with Perkoa soon,and the sp punter,traders(???) no doubt will dump back to the same level prior to last weekends volume.We've seen it all happen before.

Its POSSIBLE that one could read into Fridays intra day recovery in the sp as there being a +ve outcome because if any insiders (or those in the know) found out what went on on Friday and it was -ve news then we should have seen the sp drop heavily intraday but it recovered quite well at eod.Lets hope this is whats happened anyway.Those in the know;-)

It follows that if we see a decision on the funding direction/debt annmnt (which may come together) and the offtakes,in the next few weeks then the sp may be let off the leash and we might hopefully see a gradual re-rating as the decline works towards the ore body.

I cant see these major Perkoa financial developments happening all before the end of May as per anncd but then the current management will be very keen to impress(NS) or maintain the confidence momentum from the market and would not have put an outrageously overexpectation factor into that last anncmnt re the timing of these financial developments.As I said above imo an outcome on the hearing MAY be a guide and as we saw no sell off friday......?Read into it what You will!

Well I guess it all relies on whether you believe my conspiracy theory re the reasons(motivation) behind NSd's legal action.

Interestingly there was no pull back in the UK Friday night either and the UK chart is showing a possible breakout move Monday/Tuesday,but then so is the ASX chart.Monday on the ASX could get interesting if any legal news filters down or we do have an annmnt.Or has this already been factored in?

Much could depend on whether NS have factored down enough with recent buying IF you believe my other conspiracy theory re the controlled trade in Aim with NS PERHAPS defining just where the sp goes dependant on how things advance with Perkoa.

I see in the DEC 07 disclosure that NS hold/held 84.5M BUT on the 21/3/07 they held just over 100M shares.So they have sold down some 16.5M over the period at which the sp went south.Im not saying they did all the selling down/dumping,they wouldnt have needed to with the negative market sentiment over this period,but they might have helped it along.Cant blame them really,IF the case,as fundamentally the sp value has become less with the extra dilution and the dop in zinc price.They probably needed to sell some for liquidity purposes anyway;-)

The big question being was it oversold enough to now reflect a mine valuation as it goes through its development phases and has that valuation been given enough room to move on a weaker zinc price.Questions to which the Hoof would like some answers no doubt.Eh Hoof!

But then I do like my conspiracy theories!!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.035(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $65.12K 155.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34463 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 41921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.