STO 0.38% $7.89 santos limited

Parleycross, When you wrote: "ORG is flying today but STO has...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Parleycross,

When you wrote:

"ORG is flying today but STO has barely moved."

1. The share price was $4.06 representing an increase of 1.2% - not bad for a co'y in midst of finalising a massive cap raise!

2. I am sure you realised we were already discussing the point you made and just provided some explanations to superpanda's question:

" I am still not getting why origin shares price has increased a lot more than santos. Santos has glng up and running. "

Some responses included:

"STO is still in the middle of concluding a significant cap raise....... (yes...imho) ....

The retail short fall book-build will be concluded on Thurs (from memory) so we will see whether that is indeed the case in a short few days time." and,

"STO still being shorted by subunderwriters & bookbuilding participants on the expected retail shortfall. A real anomaly in the Oz market."

You seem fairly educated in financial markets. With that in mind, I am not sure why you seem so surprised that a company in the middle (or nearing end) of a major cap raise isn't performing as well as a peer who is not?

I note your sentiment states: sell, and disclosure: not held; but can I confirm whether you are "short" the stock?

8's
    Last edited by 88888acct: 01/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.89
Change
-0.030(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $25.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.87 $7.94 $7.86 $44.13M 5.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25085 $7.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.89 39733 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.