AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

The point being that the CR's were actually for operational...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    The point being that the CR's were actually for operational costs not audits

No the point is you said that everyone thought the raise was purely for the military audit - you said it not me - but clearly the announcement indicated otherwise. You're entitled to your opinion on what you THINK it was actually for.

Without the cr the company would be bankrupt as their debt capacity is maxed out. It's clearly in the 4C's.

Well CLEARLY either you have an issue understanding and reading a 4C or I do. The last 4C specified cash on hand of $17.15mill. The CR raised $13.65mill ($3.5mill less than current cash on hand) so not sure how you come to the conclusion they would now be bankrupt without the CR. It's a fact of life when trying to build a business. CRs are required. We'd all hoped that they'd be past that need, didn't pan out that way, we know the history, the risks of investing in speculative stocks. You have a right to be negative. Most of us who are in the realm of reality know it is now up to Dirk to right the wrongs. As you said willing to give him time to try and do so.

PS I notice you have many times now misrepresented quotations of what management have said. This doesn't help anyone make an informed decision.
    Last edited by makattack: 19/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.