AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What happened at the EGM., page-16

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Thanks for your notes, greatly appreciated. Can you expand on the above? What is this referring to?

As an aside, being a management consultant I am happy to hear words like "business plan", "initiatives", "business case", and "compensation to reflect performance". These are all common words in my field to introduce more structure and governance.

From my experiences at smaller clients (~$100M revenue) they are a complete mess and need better structure and governance. This prevents people wasting resources chasing things that don't provide enough value.

From very early on (~2 years ago) I've been disappointed by the quality of announcements from AJX. I'm very pedantic and a stickler for detail, so all the inconsistent language, spelling and grammar mistakes, bad formatting, and generally unprofessional appearance of their comms has been a pet peeve of mine. I look forward to a more professional approach to creating a business around an underlying product that every shareholder saw enormous potential in. I'd wager most of us still believe in the product so a change in management for the better could be what it takes to get out of this slump.

Regarding insto selling - it's 100% true that firms have investment mandates that prevent them from investing in companies below a certain market cap so the current share price isn't necessarily an accurate reflection. Just waiting for a positive catalyst to push it back up.

However, given the history of this stock, we're probably going to be hanging around this level until we get some solid financial numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.