EMS 0.00% 2.3¢ eastern metals limited

what happened at thge agm, page-2

1. 1,893 Posts.

Yes gohall - I was there - very low key - all resolutions passed and a few questions asked - then Steve gave a quick "things look bright from here" speech which I have no reason to doubt

The possible change in the guard of best practice for treating malaria away from quinine does have the effect of putting the spotlight firmly in EMS's direction with the WHO saying that we (the world) need to be more creative in our delivery as the lead time to avoiding death or permanent damage is short and current practices are not readily available for many - basically exactly what EMS is about

The only things of any note that I took away are that they have recapitalised West Coast Surgical, put in what they see as very competent management and it sounds like they may even keep it and that they have no reason at this stage not to expect the trials to be completed on time

diesell I think you said you wanted to get back in at 4 cents - sorry buddy won't happen - we are gradually working our way through all the short termers and the willing sellers will dry up soon until we hit about 8 cents

They did mention the Supreme Court proceedings had been mediated and agreement reached which would clear this distraction from the Board - no details were available as they where confidential

As I said the meeting was very low key with no real update on AFG or Berlin Pharma (other than they are dealing with the Insolvency operators there) - I think there was about 30 people present that were not part of the EMS team

Volumes suggest that the story is gaining momentum and I personally think we have the personnel to brings things to a commercial reality given the time they need - I was going to ask about a possible CR but thought it would be a moot point as if they need to do it they will if they have no alternative

Clyde

AGM ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.614M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.211K 52.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3848 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 236518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.