CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

The way I see it is that LBY does have lots of potential in the...

1. 345 Posts.
    The way I see it is that LBY does have lots of potential in the short and long term. If we just look at their announcement on the 10th of March when drilling commenced in the Surat Basin, the CEO was quoted saying that they are excited to be advancing a project that could add significant value to regional communities The CEO also went on to say three UCG projects are already underway in the Surat Basin that LBY is looking forward to becoming a significant part of the broader energy industry in Queensland.

I must also remind you that the resources in the Surat Basin are 100s of billions of tonnes as quoted by the CEO in the interview with ABN newswire. LBY have a huge property and tenement holding in this region which they are planning to extract the coal underground (i.e. will keep the greenies happy).

Also in the interview, the CEO was asked what the UCG process could mean to LBY and Australia as a whole; his response was that he could see Australia being a major exporter of oil to the rest of the world. And the good thing about this is that LBY is being proactive with this technology. So any positive news that comes from the UCG drilling in the Surat Basin would definitely work favorably into LBYs share price.

Another point Id like to make is that LBY definitely plans to go global hence the Gold Lake project in Canada.
    Now as for time frame, LBY has gone on the record in saying that they are working vigorously in unveiling their business plan in the next 6-18 months.

This stock, in my opinion is heavily undervalued and at these prices I dont think you can go wrong. By the looks of it LBY is the cheapest coal UCG stock in Queensland!!!
    We should be expecting some drill results SOON and maybe we will see this puppy run a little bit in anticipation of the results.

Trading has been a bit weird of late, and does seem that someone is trying to force this stock down. With the funny trading patterns over the last week, something tells me that something is up!

Rob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.