IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Not much more to say that hasn't already been said.Wait for the...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Not much more to say that hasn't already been said.

Wait for the scoping study and Paydirt conference effect...then decide if you still want to be in the stock, or think there is better upside elsewhere (and think you can pick it).

There is always better upside elsewhere, and theres the corresponding risk of downside should you get it wrong.

IGR will release scoping results next week...the market will either like them or not. The market is not taking much notice of 'exploration potential'...now that the stock has been rerated significantly (though not enough yet) the potential switches from the obvious, ie from resource valuation to exploration.

We already know that IGR has undertaken significant work in 'new areas' in preparing these areas for significant drilling.

I do not intend to sell all my shares (not yet anyway) since i believe the exploration potential in these new areas is significant. I may need to sell a few for another opportunity...though the way my other stocks are going i might be able to fund it without selling any IGR.

The market cap of the company is getting up there...but i believe the exploration results this year will more than justify a MUCH higher market cap.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.