BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Maybe Neptune is a 'leading provider', but I guess if they...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Maybe Neptune is a 'leading provider', but I guess if they referred to the parent company using that phrase they might have added 'bwahahaha'.

At least hiring a few Scottish apprentices makes a nice change from Christian's later habit of rashly adding expensive and apparently worthless VPs snouts to the old trough.

http://www.kincardineshireobserver.co.uk/community/local-businesses/new-modern-apprentices-1-2333265

Published on Sunday 3 June 2012 13:00

Leading provider of services in the oil and gas industry, Neptune, which has offices in Stonehaven and Fourdon, has taken on five new modern apprentices.

From 160 applicants, 16 were invited to the assessment stage with five successfully completing the interview process.

They will join the company in August under a four year scheme, with attendance at Aberdeen and Angus College studying for SVQ Qualifications in mechanical engineering with practical on the job training developing their skills as Machinists, Assembly and Test technicians and Fabricators/Welders.

Neptune recognises the potential of engaging with young people and enabling them to reach their potential. Neptune, owned by Neptune marine services, which is headquarters in Perth, Western Australia, employs nearly 100 people in it’s bases in Stonehaven, Fourdon and Aberdeen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.